Kumara Parvatha Trekfrom
The paradisaical destination of the Western Ghats, is a beautiful place abound with many beauties of nature. One amongst them is Kumar Parvatha, which, at 1,712m, is the second highest peak in Coorg and the sixth in Karnataka.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeTrekking
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Coorg, the paradisaical destination of the Western Ghats, is a beautiful place abound with many beauties of nature. One amongst them is Kumar Parvatha, which, at 1,712m, is the second highest peak in Coorg and the sixth in Karnataka.
Located at the edge of Coorg and Dakshina Kannada, this towering peak is a part of the scenic Pushpagiri range of the Western Ghats and is nestled away amidst lush and verdant jungles. Find the route to Kumara Parvatha trek charming since it takes you across some of the most stunning escapes of nature bordered by flora and fauna on either side.
However, if you are not an avid trekker then the Kumara Parvatha Trekking route might pose a few challenges along the way. However, rest assured that every effort you take will be rewarded by stunning landscapes from the mountains. Peppered with trails, both easy and difficult, the Kumara Parvatha Trek experience will tire you and delight you at the same time.
The Kumara Parvatha Trekking package includes food, accommodation, guide, and transportation from and to Bangalore.
- Reach Kukke Subramanya in the morning.
- Freshen up in hotel rooms, have self-sponsored breakfast and take the packed lunch.
- We will leave any extra luggage in the Vehicle.
- Reach the starting point of the trek and start the trek to Girigadde which will lead to our camping site near the forest check post.
- After reaching the forest check post, start pitching your tents.
- Have your packed lunch and relax for some time.
- Enjoy the sunset from Girigadde viewpoint and have tea at Buttermane.
- By 7.30 PM have dinner at the Buttermane which will be self-service.
- By 9:00 PM retire for the night.
- Wake up early morning around 2:00 AM, freshen up and start packing your tents.
- Give entries at the check post and start your trek to Kumara Parvatha peak.
- Have Breakfast on the way to the peak.
- Reach Shesha Parvatha and enjoy the beautiful view among the clouds at Pushpagiri hills and spend some time (Based the timing the trek lead will decide whether everyone should continue the trek further or not to Kumara Parvatha).
- After the trek head back to the base camp and pack your luggage and head to Buttermane for lunch.
- After the lunch start Descending to Kukke Subramanya, head to the hotel and freshen up.
- Start the journey to Bangalore.
- On the way have a self-sponsored dinner and reach Bangalore the next day early morning around 5:00 PM.
Accommodation would be provided in Tents or Homestays.
Seperate stay for Boys/ Men and Girls/ Women is available.